Monday, January 18, 2010

Sweet, Sweet Baby | Baltimore Newborn Baby Photographer

DSC_0317GMPWM

DSC_0325GMPwm

DSC_0398GMPWM

DSC_0426GMPWM

DSC_0363GMPWM

DSC_0358GMPWM

DSC_0352GMPWM

DSC_0436GMPwm

I almost caught a case of baby fever after this session. Sweet baby John was so tiny and warm and had the cutest little whimper of a cry. Err... I mean, it was very manly for a baby, but not shrill or even very loud. It was the cutest cry I've heard in a long time! And the color of his fine baby hair reminded me of my own little baby (who is now two). John was so easygoing, letting me play with some of my new props and a few new lighting techniques. He is a long little guy though! I tried one prop that worked with a 10 ponder, but John was too long for it! But he didn't put up much of a fuss at all! It is funny how even as a tiny newborn their personalities are so apparent already. I do hope John continues to be a laid back easy going kind of guy - and I just know those eyes are going to be blue!

No comments:

Post a Comment