Saturday, January 16, 2010

Amazing Grace | Maryland Event Photographer Gail Montgomery

DSC_0253GMP

DSC_0020GMP

DSC_7624GMP

DSC_0017GMP

DSC_0095GMP

DSC_0109GMP

DSC_0167GMP

DSC_0229GMP

If you follow the blog, you might remember this newborn, baby Max. When his parents asked me if I would consider driving to Virginia to photograph his Baptism, of course I said YES! I have gotten so many wonderful comments from his newborn session, I had to see how much he has grown since then. He was still a delightful baby, all smiles when we met up at the church. The service was all in Romanian, which made it a little challenging to follow along, but absolutely beautiful to listen to and watch. It was a long day for the guest of honor, but he allowed me a few moments to get a quick portrait. And I'm sure he had a great nap after all that activity!

No comments:

Post a Comment