Wednesday, September 23, 2009

It's The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year!


minisessions 2009, originally uploaded by gailpaul

I am pleased to announce I will be holding a mini session marathon day on Saturday, October 17th! My calendar is getting full and I wanted to be able to accommodate everyone so that we can be prepared for the holidays.

What is a "mini session"?
-A studio session in my home near Catonsville lasting approximately 30 minutes where we will do both posed shots and some more casual pictures.

How many people can participate in the mini session?
-For mini sessions, I am limiting the amount of participants to 5. If your family is larger than that, I strongly encourage you to consider a full session so that I may give your family the individual attention each member deserves.

What are the backgrounds?
-I am offering white, black, gray, soft green and a brown muslin as the options for backgrounds. I have other backdrops available for full sessions, but I feel these are the best options for the holiday mini sessions and will offer versatility should you order additional prints for yourself or as a gift.

Will you have props?
-No, but you are welcome to bring Santa hats, wrapped boxes or any holiday items you would like to see in your photos.

What's the deal with the proofs?
-Within 2 weeks of the session, a minimum of 10 images will be posted in a password protected online gallery. You may share the link and password to the gallery with friends and family. All who access the gallery may order prints, canvases and gifts.

What about my cards?
-I will have samples of the cards designs at your session. I am going to post all the designs in an online gallery before October 17th. Your online gallery will be posted by November 1st. Card orders must be finalized by November 14th to ensure timely delivery. You should receive around December 1st. All cards include envelopes.

What about the digital file?
-When your gallery is posted, you pick your favorite file and I'll send you the high resolution file with a print release so you may get it produced at the printer of your choice.

How can I sign up?
-You can send an email to gail@gailmontgomery.com and I'll let you know what times are available. If you can't do the 18th, but are interested in the mini session, please let me know. If there is enough interest, I will consider opening a second date. Since mini session space is limited, I am requiring a nonrefundable 50% deposit to hold your spot. The remainder is due at the session

Hey, hey now... I just did a session! What about me?
-No worries! Since most of you have access to your galleries, I will share the gallery of the card designs for everyone to see. If there is one you'd like to order, just send me an email and we can make it happen. Packs of 24 cards will be available for $40/flat, $60/folded.

No comments:

Post a Comment