Tuesday, September 29, 2009

I'll send all my loving to you






They're here!

I proudly present the 2009 Holiday Card Gallery. The link to view the gallery is: http://gailmontgomery.zenfolio.com/holidaycards. You may recognize some of the faces featured in these holiday cards. These are just samples and can be customized to your liking. I am offering holiday cards in sets of 24 cards for $40/flat, $60/folded. Folded cards can be modified into a flat design. Please peruse the gallery and leave me a note to let me know what you think!

In order to get these adorable cards, your session must be completed prior to November 15th. Previous clients can use any images from their sessions in 2009. If you haven't had a session, please contact me ASAP (email gail [at] gailmontgomery [dot] com ) to schedule a session. I do have limited openings for the holiday mini sessions to be held on Saturday, October 17th. Details about the mini sessions can be found at http://gailmontgomeryphotography.blogspot.com/2009/09/it-most-wonderful-time-of-year_23.html. I know Christmas seems far away, but I assure you, it'll be here before you know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment