Sunday, November 1, 2009

Butterfly Kisses


DSC_4461GMP rotate edit wm, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4455GMP rotate edit wm, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_4474GMP rotate edit crop wm, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Princess Kira has graced the blog before and we just did a Christmas session this past weekend. I am still working on her images and had a few of her in her Halloween costume I just had to share. Of course, everyone loves adorable smiling faces - especially ones with dimples! But there was something about the middle image that I found really interesting and compelling. I have been experimenting with new editing techniques and I felt this image could use a little something extra. I wanted to share both my usual editing technique as well as an example of a specialty process to show you just how different techniques can add some drama to your images.

No comments:

Post a Comment