Friday, June 19, 2009

Beautiful Boy

When I heard this little one shared the name Gregory with my husband, I knew I was in for it with this session. He had given his parents a rough start with the usual newborn issues and then some! Baby Gregory arrived fast asleep in his infant carrier and for the next 2 hours he was wide awake and quite assertive about his needs for attention. His sweet little cry just begs for the nearest soul to give him a cuddle, but his favorite place is the arms of his parents. As soon as either one would hold him, he was happy as a clam. He already has them wrapped around his iny finger - just the way it should be. Good Luck Tracey and Stan! You two have a beautiful boy and I can already see that you two are well aware the hard work is entirely worth it! Please savor these moments - little Gregory will be a big boy before you know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment