Friday, March 20, 2009

Announcing...


DSC_8829ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.
Hey, is this thing on? We have something very exciting to announce!

DSC_8812ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

DSC_8761ps, originally uploaded by gailpaul.

Gail and Greg have started a business! Word is getting out slowly, but the official announcement is here! Gail Montgomery Photography located at http://www.gailmontgomery.com/ is open for business and I've already got a few bookings!

I have gotten so many requests to take pictures, it is time to turn my hobby into a small, VERY small business. Don't worry, I'm not quitting my day job. So, if you get a chance, check out the site and shoot me an email about what you think.

Thanks for everyone's encouragement, love and support... especially my very loving husband, Greg's!

No comments:

Post a Comment